Hayat Yolu is a humanitarian relief organization that seeks to ensure protection and achieve decent living conditions; for the poorest and underprivileged in the mostly needy societies.
Aims that show Hayat Yolu’s vision:
- To improve the humanitarian relief conditions for every man, woman, child and girl in poor and marginalized societies; by responding to their basic needs, based on the right and without any discrimination based on sex, race or color.
- Rapid intervention in times of crisis and wars to help survivors overcome the crisis and mitigate its effects and consequences.
- Empowering women and help them to realize their opportunities and potentials.
- As well as empowering and developing poor and fragile societies and increasing their opportunities to improve their standard of living and their overall welfare.
Hayat Yolu aspires to reach further in the near future.
Currently, Hayat Yolu provides services in 19 areas around the world of the most affected by wars, conflicts, natural disasters, poverty, and starvation. We are committed to provide basic healthcare, food, shelter and WASH services to survivals while we keep protecting life and dignity at the heart of all our interventions everywhere.
We mainly provide our services to people who suffer from the effects of war; as we work in Syria, Yemen, Palestine, Somalia, and Sudan. We also work in countries which are affected by poverty like India and Bosnia.
Please visit this link for more details about where we work:
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Statement in the appropriate way considering the purpose of collecting the data; we may use your personal information to:
- Reply to your enquiries.
- Manage donations.
- Upon your approval, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work.
Hayat Yolu is a registered foundation under regulation of the Turkish law, and we have more than 90 partner organizations in different parts of the world.
- We receive funds from international donors and funders of our partners and others.
- Hayat Yolu raises funds by organizing campaigns for particular humanitarian issues like for example campaigning for Syria, Yemen and Rohingya.
- We also raise funds for Muslim occasions to help the poorest in these occasions like Qurbani project, and Ramadan food parcels.
Hayat Yolu is working in the poorest areas and with the least fortunate people. We are very well aware of the most basic needs for the communities that we work for; depending on databases acquired from our filed offices or from our partners in these areas.
We usually choose to close the gabs for these communities as much as we can. In our work we promote community participation in order to choose the best intervention that people need. Then, we use funds to implement the interventions that response to the needs,
within the following vision:
- Rapid intervention in times of crisis and wars to help survivors overcome the crisis and mitigate its effects and consequences
- Working to improve the humanitarian relief conditions for every man, woman, child and girl in poor and marginalized societies by responding to their basic needs, based on the right and without any discrimination based on sex, race or color
- Empowering women and help them to realize their opportunities and potentials, as well as empowering and developing poor and fragile societies and increasing their opportunities to improve their standard of living and their overall welfare.
We welecome volunteers and we consider them a fortune. Volunteers increase our capacity, bring new perspectives and ideas, and promote our work in society.
You can visit this link to know more about volunteering:
Hayat Yolu is committed to regular monitoring and follow up the official authorized bodies. All official, narrative and financial reports are usually ready and available for inspection by official bodies, donors and persons who wish to do so without any responsibility for the costs of doing this.
We also provide our donors and other official bodies with whatever documentation required; to demonstrate achievement of the goals behind the donations including photos for the project’s different phases, stories, and videos as agreed in the contract.
We also share our projects media materials via our social media channels to promote our work.
We are an independent charitable non – profit and non governmental society established within the Turkish legal system. Our actions are guided by humanitarian ethics and the principles of impartiality, and neutrality. Hayat Yolu provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. We do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.