Hayat Yolu Organization
Hayat Yolu is a humanitarian relief organization that seeks to ensure protection and achieve decent living conditions for the poorest and underprivileged in the most needy societies through its vision that involve:
- Rapid intervention in times of crisis and wars to help survivors overcome the crisis and mitigate its effects and consequences.
- Improve the humanitarian conditions for every man, woman, child, and girl in poor and marginalized societies by responding to their basic needs, on the basis of the right and without any discrimination based on sex, race or color.
- Empower women and help them to realize their opportunities and potentials, as well as empowering and developing poor and fragile societies and increasing their opportunities to improve their standard of living and wellbeing.
About this document:
This document ensures that we respect privacy when dealing with personal information that we collect and about individuals who interact with our organization. It also explains what personal information we collect and how we collect them, and for what purposes as the following:
What personal data we collect
We collect personal identification information including; name, Email address, telephone number, and etc.
How do we collect data
- When you are enquiring about our organization and our activities
- When you subscribe to email updates about our work
- Through the website activity collected by cookies
- When you are making a donation
- When you are signing up as a member
How we will use your data
We will only use your data in the appropriate way considering the purpose of collecting the data, we may use your personal information to:
- Reply to your inquiries
- Manage donations
- Upon your approval, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work.
How do we store your data
- Your data is securely stored on networks, servers, and other cloud infrastructure
- We will keep your data for 1 year. After this date, your data will be deleted.
When we share your data
We may share your data with a third party in the following cases only:
- When you have approved in your explicit consent sharing your data with a named third party.
- If we are using a third party for data processing on our behalf and there is a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfills our legal obligations.
- If we are required by law to share your data.
How long do we keep your data
- We collect the minimum amount of data for the mentioned purposes and delete it promptly once it is no longer required.
- When data is collected with a consent, we will ask for the renewal of the consent at least every three years.
Rights you have over your data
- You have the right to access your data
- When data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this.
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint if you feel your rights have been infringed.
To access the rights listed above or any other legal rights over your data- under current legislation, please get in touch with us.
Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, it will be impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are downloaded on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites, and can do a number of things, as remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
- Contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 902122349623+